- 2006 Founding Secretary Board Member and past President of Feed Spokane.
- We all have something to offer. Feed Spokane is an avenue for me to leverage my industry knowledge and contacts to benefit our community in a sustainable, meaningful, important way.
- -NAFEM Certified Food Service Professional Certification 1997
- -Leadership Spokane Graduate – 2008
- -Twenty Nine years of experience in the Food Service Equipment Dealer, Project Management and Sales profession, completing a broad spectrum of projects from design to construction and follow-up service. (Including: The Davenport Hotel Properties, Millwood Presbyterian Church, Women & Children’s Free Restaurant, The Yards, The Wandering Table, Central Food, 2nd Harvest Training Kitchen, Northern Quest Casino, The Onion Bar & Grill,)
- -Fifteen years as Bargreen Ellingson Branch Manager over a staff of eighteen.. Branch of the Year 2006, 2018. Managerial Excellence 2017.
- -Awarded Vendor Supplier of the year by the Spokane Chapter of the Washington Hospitality Association in 2007 and 2015.
- -WHA Spokane Chapter Board Member actively serving the membership on various committees, with advocacy for issues facing our industry, and support for association causes, including Big Table, ProStart, Feed Spokane, SCC Culinary Arts Program.